Get emails from Linda each month
Emails come out whenever we publish a new Credit Risk Ready Podcast episode or a Lender's Q&A answer to a question asked by a credit professional during the month, either by email or in our classes.
Credit Risk Ready Podcast
Linda interviews senior lending and credit professionals in community banks and credit unions, their regulators and banking advisors to improve your credit risk readiness, whether you are in leadership, in management or on the front lines. A new episode is published each week.
This blog is the most comprehensive source of practical, specific answers from lending and credit professionals across the United States. With over 100 answers, and from such a source trusted by bank leaders and regulators, this is the first place to come for your specific answers.
Blog posts are added whenever Linda has good questions to answer. Linda considers this the 'drip' method of tax return analysis training, at no charge. Common questions cover:
- How tax law changes impact your business borrowers
- K-1s and Pass-Thru Entities
- Conflicts between financial statements and tax returns
- Differences in types of lending
- Unusual entries that do not make sense
- Verifying word-of-mouth tips from elsewhere to see if they are valid