AgLending is business lending, with a twist. Farm lenders need the skill to create a global analysis of business tax returns. They need to add an understanding of multi-year cycles, combined business and personal expenses, and all the reasons one operation does well when another seemingly similar operation does not. The tax returns have the clues if you know where to look.
In live training and our online programs for farm lenders, we use a comprehensive case study that uses farm tax returns covering two operations and the owner/guarantors. We include income sources and cyclical factors that are unique to farming.
With over 20 years of AgLending training, Linda brings an understanding of farming operations that few credit trainers can. Join other lending professionals who work in AgLending and learn from a CPA who understands it.
Why learn from Linda?
- She has worked with thousands of lenders at hundreds of financial institutions for over 25 years.
- Clients include Farm Credit organizations, FarmerMac, USDA-FSA State Offices, and rural community banks.
- As a Certified Public Accountant, she has a practical understanding of the story behind the numbers.
- As a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), she can actually explain what she understands.
- She was a commercial borrower for over 20 years with a residential construction business.
- She stayed with the same bank and knows how your bank can create 'sticky' customers.
- Linda worked in the family greenhouse operation, helped birth a lamb, and butchered chickens and sheep.
She was a city girl smart enough to marry a country boy.