How can we help? Call us at 360-455-1569 or email

Lending to Non-Profits? Forms and Cashflow

The ‘Ask Linda’ section of my website is a great way for you to get answers to your questions. And it is a wonderful way for me to find out what you need to know.

sidepic-streetsign.jpgDo nonprofit organizations still need to file tax returns even if they
don’t pay taxes?

Don’t they file to keep their nonprofit organization

The short answer is that they file the Form 990 if (generally) they have over $25,000 in gross receipts. You cashflow the form similar to the process for an 1120.

Here is the longer answer…

Got questions?

Use the site-wide search (at the top and bottom of each page of the website)

Ask me yourself!

About the Author
Linda Keith CPA is an expert in credit risk readiness and credit analysis. She trains banks and credit unions throughout the United States, both in-house and in open-enrollment sessions, on Tax Return and Financial Statement Analysis. She is in the trenches with lenders, analysts and underwriters helping them say "yes" to good loans. Creator of the Tax Return Analysis Virtual Classroom at, she speaks at banking associations on risk management, lending and director finance topics.