Loan Training for Banks
That was then…
- Community banks hired lenders out of the big banks after they received extensive training.
- Big banks offered significant training on every relevant subject.
This is now…
- Lenders join community banks without pre-training from elsewhere.
- Competition is heating up for new hires as baby boomers hit the door.
- You may be getting less experienced people than you used to hire.
Bank training options
By contract trainers
Some banker/contract instructors have a wonderful ability to explain complicated subjects and a flair for the training environment.
The next time, a different banker is presenting and it’s just not the same.
By companies with proprietary software and systems
- They train to their own software and worksheets.
- If you want to keep your own system you are out of luck.
- They understand their software but do they understand the bigger picture?
By a practicing CPA
- You have a CPA on your board or attend a ‘practice-building’ session taught by a local CPA.
- You find that what a CPA knows, and needs to know about tax returns is very different than what a lender needs to know.
- And surprise! Not all CPAs are great trainers.
Linda steps in to fill the gap, consistently.
Sign-up for class
Take courses online
Email or call us at 360 455-1569 about onsite training.