This information might be a good insert for your next business borrower email or newsletter.
Did you know that 40 to 60 percent of small businesses
never reopen their doors following a disaster?
Ninety percent of smaller companies (less than 100 employees) surveyed
spend less than one day per month preparing and maintaining their
One in five (22 percent) spend no time maintaining their plans.
Comparatively, 20 percent of larger companies (more than 100 employees)
spend over 10 days per month on their continuity plans.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is partnering with Agility Recovery Solutions to launch Prepare My Business, an online
educational portal which provides small business owners access to a variety of
tools and solutions to strengthen their firms’ resilience when faced
with unforeseen interruptions — whether man-made or natural disasters.
Take a look and consider including the link to this site in your next business borrower-focused email or newsletter.
My new keynote and workshop, P.L.A.N. to Capsize, focuses on planning for setbacks and quick recovery. Send me an email
- for a complimentary copy of my ‘Ten Essentials for Success’ 12-page workbook which
includes personal, team and organizational planning for setbacks and testing your assumptions.
- to talk about bringing me in to do this program for
- your senior management as a facilitated session
- your business clients as a value-add
- a non-profit organization your financial institution supports
- your professional association’s next conference