Bernanke and Obama may say the economy is in recovery, but your travel (and possibly your training) budget is still in critical care.
If you or your lenders are traveling over an hour to get to my sessions, or my schedule programs are not at a good time, I can come to you!
One lender may be all it takes…
With our ‘local option’ I have no marketing or meeting space costs so I can confirm our two-day tax return analysis training and/or our one-day financial statement analysis training with as few as 5 confirmed attendees from any combination of banks, credit unions, mortgage companies or other creditors in your area.
Just one lender from your company may be all we are looking for. And if you have 5, it is a go!
Here is how it works:
- Call 360 455 1569 or email Kimberly@LindaKeithCPA.com and let us know how many lenders you would like to send if we come to you and the dates work.
- We’ll follow up and between our contacts and yours we’ll find that first five to get it on our schedule.
- Once we are over five paid, the bank or credit union that provides us the meeting space gets one complimentary registration.
- We offer a discount if your RMA or CU League chapter helps your members by putting the word out.
We are actively working on a ‘local’ for Eugene, OR and Santa Rosa, CA. And we have feelers out for San Luis Obispo/Santa Barbara and Bakersfield/Fresno.
If you are staying overnight to attend this training, we should be coming to you, don’t you think?
- Get more from your training dollars
- Keep your lenders home
- Schedule training according to your calendar, not mine
- Get ready for the tougher lending environment as the worst of the recession years come into your analysis
My calendar has room for two locals each month through December. Then things start getting busy!
Call or email Kimberly to see if there are already inquiries about your area or to get the ball rolling.