How can we help? Call us at 360-455-1569 or email
Lending to Complex Borrowers

What to do with 481a adjustment?

Charlene’s and Yousaf’s question: Both Charlene and Yousaf had a question about...
Continue Reading

Financial Statement vs Tax Return Balance Sheet

Mike asks:

Is it better to use the balance sheet from tax...

Continue Reading

Is cash-basis on a tax return a red flag?

With a small to medium size business, you are likely to find the company has chosen the...

Continue Reading