Local Workshop for AgLenders
- The fee is for the two-day training plus materials.
- After you register, please send an email with city/dates if we have more than one AgLending workshop on the schedule.
- Include who will be attending (name, title, email address).
- We’ll send program reminders and the certificate of attendance directly to participants.
- For over 7 participants please request an invoice.
Linda’s Ag Experience
A military dependent and a city girl growing up, Linda married a country boy in 1980. Her personal experience includes greenhouse flowering crops for the retail trade, raising (and butchering) sheep and chickens, growing gardens and canning her own produce.
When her husband thought he had lost his entire greenhouse crop to disease, she experience the agony of defeat that some years in farming bring. Then there was the thrill of victory when it turned out the leaf damage was due to short-term pH problem he had already fixed.
She has provided a highly customized AgLending version of her Tax Return Analysis workshops to agricultural lenders since 1996. She learns something new about farming and farm lending at every training and brings that wealth of knowledge to you.