The Ten Essentials of Success
Build and Lead a Successful Business, Team or Organization
Our planning tool provides a description of each essential, an opportunity to assess yourself and your team, a place to create and assign action steps for needed improvement. It covers ten essentials…
- P.L.A.N. for capsize…keep your head up
- Develop rescue skills…yours and others
- Pick your paddlers…attitude and aptitude
- Hold onto the boat…you’ll need it
- Test in deep waters…beware assumptions
- Pick your pace…is it sustainable?
- Use the numbers…better decisions
- Check the checklists…keep them updated
- Pound the boat…ask for help
- Prepare to exit…where is the stop button?
The Ten Essentials of Hiking
Oh, and in case you are wracking your brain trying to remember the Ten Essentials of Hiking, here they are:
- Pocketknife or multipurpose tool.
- First-aid kit.
- Extra clothing.
- Flashlight or headlamp with extra batteries.
- Rain gear.
- Water bottle.
- Map and compass.
- Matches and fire starter.
- Sun protection and sunglasses.
- Trail food.